Stuart Weitzman 8 Silver Leather Mules gold Fleck Rhinestone Jewel Buckle M Sz nrihsd408-Women's Comfort Shoes
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Excellent pre-owned - minimal wear, great soles, clean interior.”|
|Style:||Loafers||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 8|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Spain|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 6|
|Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)||EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||EUR 38.5|
|Toe Type:||Round Toe|
Does not apply
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Aurorae Women's Yoga Mat Flip Flop
- Womens Floral Lace Up Mesh Hidden High Heel Muffin Creepers Wedge Casual shoes
- Womens Floral pleuche Suede Round Toe T-strap High Block Heels Rivet Sweet shoes
- Womens Floral Printing Lace Up Ankle Boots Pearl Decor Wingtip Carved shoes Size
- Womens floral stiletto round toe platform ankle strap buckle slip on shoes sweet
- Womens Floral Wedge High Heels Sneakers Athletic Lace Up shoes Platform shoes
- Womens Flower Round toe Ankle Strap Leather Pumps Mid Heeled Flats Casual shoes
- Women's Fluff Mules High Heels Sexy Leopard Peep Toe Fashion Sandals Pumps shoes
E-Verify is a voluntary program. However, employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause are required to enroll in E-Verify as a condition of federal contracting.
Employers may also be required to participate in E-Verify if their states have legislation mandating the use of E-Verify, such as a condition of business licensing. Finally, in some instances employers may be required to participate in E-Verify as a result of a legal ruling.
E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.