Cole Haan City Black Leather 9 Laced Bow Heels Rounded Toe Mules nrhgaf386-Women's Heels
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Gently worn condition with scuffs and scrapes typical of worn shoes”|
|Style:||Pumps, Classics||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||9||Heel Type:||Slim|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- New ladies women Adult girls size 5 Jasper conran Sandles Heel shoes Boot rrp
- NEW URANUS-02 Women's Knee High Boots - Black - Size 7
- Men's Air Cushion Jogging Outdoor Running Sport Athletic Sneaker Max 270 shoes R
- Steve Madden Frauen Flache Sandalen Pink Groesse 7 US 38 EU
- OakTrak Belper Mens Black Leather Chelsea Brogue Country Slip On Boots
- Puma Haast Lace Animal Running shoes - Black - Womens
- CLARKS LADIES KELDA GEM BLOCK HEEL PLATFORM SLIP ON Leopard UK SIZE 6 D
- Clark's Men's Black Leather shoes size UK 7.
- Clarks Mens Flexlight Extra Wide Tan shoes Size 8 1 2.Great Condition.
- Clark's mens Unstructured brown leather laced loafer shoes Size UK 8G.USED ONCE
- Clarks Size 7.5 Mens smart Brown Brogue Lace Up leather shoes VGC
- CLIFFORD JAMES BROWN 'STYLED FOR LIFE' MEN'S LEATHER BROGUES SHOES (UK 9, EU 43)
- Comfortable Mens PU Leather Flats Lace Up Round Head Casual shoes Sneakers TP
E-Verify is a voluntary program. However, employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause are required to enroll in E-Verify as a condition of federal contracting.
Employers may also be required to participate in E-Verify if their states have legislation mandating the use of E-Verify, such as a condition of business licensing. Finally, in some instances employers may be required to participate in E-Verify as a result of a legal ruling.
E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.